Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nothing Much

It has been awhile, I guess because nothing is happening, which is a good thing and it isn't. I am starting to wonder how I look to other people because I get asked "how are you doing?" in a concerned voice a lot lately. I either look bad or I complain a lot. Lately I haven't had much to actually complain about, I feel pretty normal, my only issue is how tired I am but I wonder if it has to do with the amount of sleep I am getting, probably more than I actually need. Summer ended up with a fever two days ago but it really only lasted the night and was gone so that is a good thing. I have been experimenting with meals and they are turning out good, tonight I am trying a enchilada soup that is easy, of course these meals are probably better suited for the fall/winter but whatever. I have started reading again, I finished another book (in my 12 series) and will start another today. I took a bunch of pictures a few days ago. Hmmm could that be any more random? I guess we are all just waiting for the weather to cool down a little bit, even tho that isn't going to happen for awhile, one can continue to wait, indoors, in the air. And I was never one to complain about the heat.

No comments: