Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Uneventful Appointment

Yesterday morning I had an uneventful appointment. It was just a 4 week check-up and haven't had any issues. The nurse first took my vitals, my blood pressure was 10ish over 60ish, which seems rather low to me but no one else was concerned. My pulse was 80 and my temperature was 98ish. Then the nurse measured my stomach - I guess it measured correctly. She found the heartbeat of 156 after the baby kicked the monitor away twice. Then I saw the doctor, he asked if I had concerns, I do not, so I go back in 4 weeks to see him again. Actually I go back in 3 weeks to do the glucose test - joy. I also found out that I will be going in twice a week when I reach 37 weeks to have the baby monitored. It isn't hard it is just a pain driving all the way across town to do it. I guess it could be worse.

I am starting to get a lot of heartburn and last night I had horrible feet and toe cramps. I drank a lot of water yesterday and didn't do much walking so I am not sure where they came from. Oh well it figures I guess. Just taking it day by day now.

No comments: