Friday, August 26, 2011

28 Weeks

I am 28 weeks pregnant. I am 7 months pregnant. I am in my third trimester. I only have 12 weeks left until I deliver this baby - more or less. I am having a baby shower in a month. I have to go register. I had a doctor appointment this morning. It was boring ;o) which is good. My blood pressure was 128/76. I realize I always post my blood pressure, and this is because it started to get high with my last pregnancy and I am really concerned it will get high again. It is up from my last appointment but I am already on a two week schedule so I am not worried, yet. My temperature was 97.5. My pulse was 80. The baby was asleep when the nurse got her heartbeat at 150. Later the doctor checked the heartbeat and it was 160. I am measuring correctly I guess. I am seeing the high risk doctor next Tuesday and then I will get an ultrasound and a growth scan. Oh and I passed my glucose test and my iron levels were normal.

I guess I am doing great. Of course I still feel tired most of the time, it hurts to walk, it feels like the gap between my legs are trying to widen, but at this point that is probably expected.

This week also ends the first week of school. I think it was very successful. Summer is doing great spending at least an hour each day working on letters, numbers, counting, reading, learning! I really enjoy teaching her, and it helps me stay on some sort of schedule. Normally we do her schoolwork first thing in the morning after breakfast, then when we are finished I go clean the kitchen. Here she is from earlier in the week learning how to mix colors. We froze the colored ice cubes and then used them to draw on the sidewalk later in the afternoon.


No comments: