Monday, March 5, 2012

4 Months

I have managed to keep little Pepper alive for four whole months! She really hasn't done much new in the past month, if anything her coordination is getting better, she is really grabbing toys and still trying to put them in her mouth. We had two really bad days with teething so I hope to see a tooth or two anytime now. She is a hefty baby weighing in at 16 pounds and is tall too at 25 inches. She has her 4 month doctor appointment on Friday, and while I am looking forward to it I am not - I don't want to do more shots :o(

Unfortunately I am not doing as well, I have been sick for over two weeks and had one of my worst days yesterday. Coughing, sneezing, congestion, weakness, I am not sure what I have, I thought it was a sinus infection but now I am not so sure. I could go to the doctors but at this point I figure I am pretty far into it so hopefully I get better soon. Thankfully my wonderful husband was able to wrangle Pepper yesterday for 4.5 hours while I napped, yes I took a 4 1/2 hour nap. I guess I needed it. Spring anyone? I am looking forward to getting healthy, warmer weather, and the time change this weekend. Right now Pepper has been going to bed around 7:oo PM, waking between 12:00-1:00 AM, again between 3-5:00 AM, and trying to get up at 6:00 AM. I usually get her to sleep for a bit longer with the pacifier but with the time change it shouldn't be a big deal. It will be nice to have longer days too - I think.

No comments: