Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lazy Sunday

We finally seem to be healthy around here, just in time for the warm weather (I hope). The time change was today and I think it went ok, it will be nice to wake up at 6:00 am instead of 5:00 am and I will have no problem going to bed an hour earlier. Pepper is constantly putting her fists and everything else she can grab into her mouth. She is starting to drool a lot more too, of course. She can sit up unsupported in her play chair thing too. Not that she likes sitting in it for longer than a few minutes. Summer still likes Pepper and has no problem with her neediness. Summer is also doing good, she is finally starting to help with "chores", and by chores I mean picking up after herself. I guess we should have started when she was younger but at least she isn't fighting us too bad right now. I also discovered that by adding a leave-in conditioner in the water spray bottle, it takes out the tangles and doesn't hurt her when we brush her hair each morning - shew! I was getting tired of hearing her cry every single morning when we had to brush hair, and she doesn't want to get it cut. Here are a few pictures of the girls from today.





No comments: