Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yuck

Earlier today Summer was coughing (we think allergies) and threw up on the floor a few minutes ago. She immediately said, "I just threw up on the floor but its on the tile so at least its easy to clean" while proceeding to get some ice cream. Thanks kid. So thoughtful. And allergies, why does she have allergies, no one in our family has allergies that I know of. It has been windy and we have a big pine looking tree out back that has yellow stuff coming off of it, Summer has had itchy eyes for two days now. Itch itch itch itch .... so annoying. I hope the yellow stuff is gone soon, we had a nice cold front hit yesterday, lots of rain and wind, so maybe its almost gone?

Pepper is doing fine, not much new to report on her - still not rolling over, still spitting up ALL THE TIME. The other night she spit up in my hair, it was around 3 or 4 in the morning, I was so tired, I just tried to wipe it out, then the next day I just decided to braid my hair instead of wash it. I did take a shower later in the day :o) just not first thing in the morning. Little stinker is also not sleeping as well as I think she could be, still waking up twice a night. Normally she doesn't spit up at night so that was a special treat just for me. But seriously, let's see some all nighters! I keep telling myself as I watch her peacefully suck down another 6 ounces at all times of the night that this will not last forever so I am trying to enjoy it. I am also enjoying her non rolling abilities because she will be rolling any day now, at least I think she will - did she miss the memo? I am not worried, yet.

We had a photo shoot today, which made me realize how I am taking hardly any pictures of Summer these days ;o( I need to get out the good lights and do something for my older daughter before she turns 16 and drives away forever. Anyway here are the cutie photos of Pepper.





Luckily I remembered I had this dress, I bought it a few months ago and it is a size 3-6 months, she is in 6-9, it fit, barely, I just didn't have both buttons buttoned in the back.

1 comment:

Charity Ragland said...

I understand you so well girl. Charish still isn't sleeping through the night and like you said did she miss the memo...by this age she should be, but she's so worried about those nightly feedings...I will say this, now that she's eating baby food...it's getting better. Hang in there :) And your comment about Summer, I have so felt that about Dymond lately...I was just telling hubby I need to have a shoot with her I think she's feeling left out, where as before Charish was born she was pushing me off taking pics of her LOL...go figure...your baby is darling, Love the pics :)