Thursday, March 15, 2012

Changes

Things are changing, most importantly the weather!!! This week the temperatures have been in the mid to upper 70's and I love it! Spring is right around the corner and I couldn't be happier. Something else is changing .... Pepper's eye color. I am not sure where they will end up but you can clearly see the middle of her eyes are no longer blue. Brown? Green? Hazel like her sister and both of our fathers? You probably can't see it in these photos real well can you?





and look at that hair, how in the world did I end up with a reddish haired baby? Never in a million years would I have guessed that one. Do red headed people have brown eyes? Here is another picture of her eye up close, maybe you can kinda see it here.

It mostly looks yellow to me, hopefully she doesn't turn into an avatar lol. I am also loving 4 months old, better than 3 months. Pepper is really starting to master grabbing things. Most things go into her mouth of course. If she sees something she wants she will grab it and she tries darn hard to get it into her mouth. She is also a little happier, but I can tell she wants to start moving. She gets annoyed at laying on her back on the floor in one spot. I keep telling her to roll over but so far she isn't showing much interest. Sometimes I put her in bed with me in the morning so she will sleep longer and she has no problem rolling from her back to her side to face me so I have a feeling if she really wanted to roll over she could.

Here is a rather boring and long video showing Pepper laughing (sorta) at her sister. She finds us amusing but not enough to give us a really good laugh yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W60HrZ-QZU8 We were shopping at Lowes, she is in her car seat inside the shopping cart, in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Charity Ragland said...

Awesome Jessica <3 Her eyes are changing...still beautiful none the less....I totally understand baby bieng bored on her back....
This is something that was going on with Charish so yesterday, feeling bad that she's either in her walker or on the floor and she's not to thrilled about it...I got her a Bumbo seat...it holds her upright so she can sit up straight....they run about 37 bucks at target but it was worth it and she loves it....
Just so you know, I come here everytime you post...I so enjoy reading about the adventures of Pepper :)

Urban Earthworm said...

Those are beautiful eye pictures. I really love the yellow. MacGyver and Punky have eyes like that - MacGyver's are green and brown and Punky's are blue and brown. Flintstone's are blue, but with grey in the middle.

Mine are plain old boring brown (with my reddish hair;-))

Such beautiful girls.