Monday, April 2, 2012

My Little Model

Can she be any cuter?!? Of course the awesome accessories help - accessories I got free! I signed Pepper up to model in exchange for photos and I got my first box of stuff today! I spent about 20 minutes playing around and ended up getting some really cute photos. I have to thank Kris for helping, he helped hold Pepper, make her smile, and came up with some great pose ideas. I think the second photo is my new favorite photo of Chubbs, I might get that one blown up really big! Ok sorry, can you tell I am really excited? Of course at first I was worried about taking good photos, I always stress over it - are the photos going to turn out, will they look nice, professional, will the vender like them? I don't know - I hope so - but in the meantime I have some fun props to play with!







No comments: