Monday, April 30, 2012

They Match

Summer and Pepper match thanks to Kohl's having almost matching outfits in their sizes.  Size 6 and 12 months, yep my girls wear a bit bigger than normal :o) but I expect them to stop growing at some point.  I really think Pepper is larger than Summer at her age, or at least her cheeks, because I constantly have random strangers making comments, mostly like how starved she looks.  I don't mind - I think it is cute but I do wonder how fat she really looks to other people because maybe I just don't see it or realize it.  We have her 6 month doctor appointment in about 10 days so I guess I will find out where she fits on the height/weight charts then.  Look at their blue outfits, I think that colors looks good on the girls, both of the shirts have a white dog on it and the capri pants are the exact same, and come to think of it I think they have the same color hair!  Pepper normally smiles all the time, but usually when Pepper is smiling Summer is looking at Pepper or trying to make her smile so it is so hard to get pictures where both girls are smiling and looking at the camera.  What can you do ...




No comments: