Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We have a tooth!

Yes, finally, all that biting has paid off, on Monday I felt her first little tooth!  At first I wasn't sure, in fact when I went to see it I realized that I need to make an eye appointment.  After crying because I am old and falling apart I borrowed Papa's reading glasses and held her face up to the window so I could see in the better light and that is when I saw it - her first tooth!  Bottom left at 5 months and 20 days old.  Summer was 5 months and 9 days and it was her bottom right tooth, not that I am comparing or anything, well actually I am, and I can, because I wrote down when every single one of Summer's teeth came in (except her very last molar), and if Pepper is anything like Summer, which she seems to be in the teeth department, Pepper might have another tooth in about 6 days, so you can bet I will be all over that mouth!

I don't think she has been any crankier than usual either ... and we haven't been wearing the amber teething necklace, well just for looks, not because I really think it helps.  Can you see her tooth, its so little and white and pokey.  HEY I guess I need to start brushing her teeth!!!






No comments: