Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 going on annoying

Did I just say my daughter was annoying - I would never do that, even with the annoying fake crying and the no no no all the time. Or the little attitude and the "I can do it" when she clearly cannot, like pulling up her underwear, her big old butt just doesn't allow those things to slip on or off very easily. Sure she can get it some of the time and I let her try but let's be honest pulling your underwear on and off takes finesse. I would also never mention my new annoying alarm clock. I hear it in the monitor and it sounds something like "mommmm meeee I haff ta go peeeeeee PEEEEEEE" and it goes off around 7:00 each day, which is really not bad. I hear it about three times before I get up the stairs to her room. I think it is really cute, it could be a loud buzzing noise at 5:30 waking me up instead, that would be way more annoying.

We were suppose to go to a scary corn maze 30 miles away but the weather in Las Vegas is horrible today, the high is only going to be 58 and we have a wind and dust advisory, and I am still trying to recover from this annoying head/sinus cold so we are going to stay in and drink hot chocolate, except we don't have any hot chocolate because I keep forgetting to buy it, and eat muffins, except we don't have muffins either, and watch tv or something.

Last week we went to the McKee Ranch which is really just someone's house right outside the city. They have a lot of animals, horses, goats, a donkey, a sheep, a pig (that I missed somehow), a turkey, bunnies, and they do a great job decorating for Halloween. They get a bunch of pumpkins and let families come hang out and eat snacks, take pictures, play, you get the idea. We went last year and had fun so decided to go again this year. They had a lot more decorations, and the kids had fun again. Here are a few pictures.



We are the cutest family around, and we had a great time, it was nice and warm and the animals were fun and Summer had Ana to hang with.



I think the girls had the most fun on the old rickety merry go round, we let them hang on and we pushed it slow and as they passed us we tickled their ribbies, they thought that was pretty funny.


So we will be inside today, I bought a watercolor set, that will give us a fun project to play with, I am excited to see what creative artwork Summer comes up with. I will take pictures and post later this week.

No comments: