Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shopping for warm clothes

It is sad to change clothes from summer to winter because it means Summer will never wear the clothes again. Once spring returns to our area she will probably not fit in those clothes, so while I am packing them up I realize it will be the last time we will ever use them (and probably see them). We had a brief cold spell and since we are going on a trip in 6 days I needed to buy some pants and long sleeve shirts. We are headed to Pennsylvania and I have a feeling the weather will be much cooler than it is in Las Vegas. At least I found some cute little pant and shirt sets and for a very reasonable price. Of course as soon as I buy new clothes it warms back up. That's ok, I am ready.

I got this outfit the other day, it is a 3T and so cute and purple.


Look at her hair too, I put it back in pigtails and she was so darling. We took advantage of the warmer weather and headed to the park. We have to enjoy the weather while we still can.

Bad Mommy: I didn't wash that outfit before she wore it, I was so excited to get it on her that I just tore the tags off and off she went. I hate to admit that wasn't the first time we have worn an outfit before washing, nor the second or third.

She was happy regardless, she is such a happy little thing.

No comments: