Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stop for just a minute!

Stop for just a minute and think about how blessed life is, your life, my life, others ... life is wonderful, even when things aren't always as you think they should be. Take a moment to think about how blessed you are and how wonderful life is. I already said that didn't I?

Anyway life is great, even tho I don't have a job and Kris and I are trying not to drive each other crazy, so far so good! I am starting to learn how to be a stay at home (impatient always on the go) mom and I think I might like it eventually. Of course I am still looking for that perfect job but if I don't find it then I might find I already have it.

Summer has been wonderful and it seems she grows closer to me more every single day, if that is even possible. I love taking her everywhere I go to show her new things and she gets it. She is amazing, as is life.

So stop for just a moment, take a deep breath, let it out, and if you have roses, or a rose petal, you can smell it too!

No comments: