Monday, October 26, 2009

Summer & Halloween

What has Summer done lately? She can say Halloween so clear, she is ready to dress up and go "trick or treating" and she will tell you she is going to be a clown, if only you can hear her since she talks so low. We have been reading a lot of Halloween books in preparation for Halloween. We have our decorations up, we made the homemade pumpkin pie and almost burnt the house down, stupid pan, stupid pie. I guess I overfilled it a little and the darn thing slopped out past the cookie sheet onto the bottom of the stove where it proceeded to burn itself away. I was going to let it but Kris decided it would be better if we scraped it off. I have never cleaned a stove so who was I to argue. The pies were still edible but like always we never really eat much of it, we just aren't pumpkin pie eating people I guess.

Besides all of that Summer has taken an interest in photography. She will get her little plastic camera and order I mean tell daddy what to do, stand here, scoot back, no further, right there, and then take his picture. One morning last week she was in the mood to take her fake pictures so I asked her if we could take some Halloween pictures of her. She said yes and even let me put a wig on her messy hair. The pictures were super cute of course.



Not that anything is wrong with her own hair but look how cute she is with a fluffy wig on?

I am really looking forward to Halloween this year, Summer understand the concept and shows signs that she likes candy - weird huh? Good thing she is a good teeth brusher, twice a day we brush and she still lets me or daddy have a turn. I might have to start a three a day brush once all the candy comes.

Speaking of teeth, where are her two year molars? It seems like they are coming and then nothing happens. There for a while she always had her hands in her mouth so I assumed they were going to break through but now the hands have left the mouth and nothing happened. These teeth are tricky dang it. At least she lets me check and see if they have broken the skin, and she knows she is getting new teeth, she just doesn't know when I guess and neither do I.

1 comment:

AngelEyes World said...

She is Adorable!!! I love the pics!
and as for the Molars...they seem to pop in when you least expect it! My Son didnt get his till he was 2.5!