Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday so soon?



How did it become Monday so soon? It seems like it was just the weekend then BAM it is Monday again. Monday use to be significant but now it is just another day like every other day. Well, we do have dance class on Monday's and THAT is different but otherwise it is just another day. I am rambling ... so let me tell on myself, since it IS Monday.

I didn't put a helmet on Summer's head even tho it was way to small just to see her cute squished face, I would never do that.



She sure is cute, even with her face squished into a helmet!

And what about our make-up fiasco, Kris said I should put make-up on Summer and take pictures but I know better, I would never put mascara and blush and lipstick on my child, she is only 2 !



She didn't need it because she is already so beautiful, look at those eyes, but it was fun putting on and she had fun letting me put it on.

I also didn't tell Summer that the fish we had for dinner was shrimp so she would eat it, nope. And I didn't drink too much champagne tonight to celebrate someone else's birthday, I wouldn't do that :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! She is a DOLL! What great pictures. So fantastic! The thing I love best is that you can still see her little chubby baby hands. I love when kids have those! Those little hands get big so quickly! Nice to meet you!