Friday, March 5, 2010

Bring on the rain

Normally Vegas is very dry and we don't get much rain. This year has been the exception. I wish I had bought a matching rain jacket and rain boots. I thought about it, really hard, but I just didn't think we would get so much rain. Not that Summer needs a matching jacket and boots to be cute, but they would have been fun. We need the rain, my yard needs the rain, Vegas needs rain. I don't really like rain, well I don't mind the rain I just hate what it does to the sun. I love the sun way more than having rain. It was sunny today but it is suppose to rain again in two days. Maybe that will be the last time for a while.

At least Summer likes the rain. She likes playing in the rain with all the umbrellas we seem to have, since having any in Vegas is strange. I found 3 umbrellas around the house in the last month. They are no longer in our car where they might be used, instead they are all over our house where Summer left them after playing in the rain.


Summer has a good daddy because daddy took these pictures and let Summer play outside. Most likely I was inside on the couch sulking because it was raining.

Isn't it neat how the umbrella, Summer's shirt, and Summer's jacket were all green? That was not planned but it turned out cute, or rather a bit green.

No comments: