Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Randomness

I should do a weekly random thought post, assuming I posted weekly - sorry, I don't know why I have been slacking, I have pictures so that's not it!

This week's randomness (in no particular order)

Last night during dinner Summer told me "Thank You". "Thank you for this" as she was pointing to her plate of food. I don't know why she thanked me but it made me weepy. I am a weepy mom now. I hugged her and thanked her for thanking me. I didn't make anything special either, chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes and corn.

Summer is ready for her birthday. She told me she wanted it to be her birthday every day and asked me if she could have some cake. She was sad, but not for long. We have three birthday parties over the next three weeks so she will get her cake, plus we went to a baby shower last weekend and she had cake. That is a lot of cake.

Summer loves playing in her room. She is getting to a stage or a phase where she enjoys playing by herself. I love to hear her pretend with her babies and little people.


Summer has really nice lips. I just wanted to throw that out there. She is so lucky - her little lips are so cute and plump.

The weather is finally starting to warm up again, YAY! so we will be spending more time at the park. Because Summer is so tall she can easily get around a playground. It is so much more enjoyable when I don't have to worry about her falling down the stairs and she is old enough to know better then to step off a side. She has always been a cautious child and for that I am a lucky mom.


I am still teaching a mommy and me dance class and Summer still enjoys it. Right now we have three babies in the class (around 18 weeks) and Christa, another girl Summer's age. I think the Summer and Christa get a kick out of watching the 3 younger babies. Pretty soon Summer will be ready for the next class, the class without a mommy helping. Actually she is probably ready now :o(

Today the Disney movie Alice in Wonderland comes out. I am hoping Papa buys it. I want to have a movie night with pizza and root beer floats, maybe tomorrow. I loved that movie when I was a kid, hopefully Summer will enjoy it too.

1 comment:

Urban Earthworm said...

Before I even scrolled down, my first thought was what beautiful lips she is blessed with! (Ok, it was my second thought, by first was how much that looked like Punky's pout when she was that age).

And that thank you moment - how sweet. It almost turned me into a weepy pregnant lady!