Thursday, March 25, 2010

Makeup please

Most mothers woill not allow their daughters to wear makeup until the age of 20, or maybe 18, not sure yet because we haven't reached that issue, but at the ripe old age of 2 I have already let Summer wear makeup. Maybe because Summer is such a cutie and I wanted to see how grown up I could make her look or maybe because that show on TLC inspired me to create my own beauty pageant contestant, whatever the reason Summer looks good wearing makeup and some fake hair and took some cute pictures too.




Near the end of most photos shoots, which is about 5 minutes into the session, Summer becomes restless but bribery helps, and a sucker is a great prop too.



In all honestly Summer did not enjoy wearing makeup. At first she did, I had her lay on the bed while I applied the mascara, eye liner, foundation, blush, eye shadow, lipstick, lipliner, but she had just woken from her nap so she wasn't fully awake. She started to whine and cry, which made the mascara run. I was worried it would get into her eye and burn and maybe it did but we got her calmed down enough to take a few good pictures.

No comments: