Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Photography is just so fun

I love taking pictures. I have always been artistic but only good enough to say I am artistic. I guess I might be really good at something but maybe I haven't found it yet. For now I have photography and I really enjoy it. I love taking pictures and judging how well I did, or didn't do. Of course it really helps to have a model, one so pure and fun.


One who will sit in the sun for me so I can play with my sunshine settings, even tho the sun is very bright and one cannot open her eyes.


Luckily this certain one has nice dirty feet, at least I thought they were cute and dirty. Summer didn't think they were so cute and once she realized they were dirty she wanted to clean them off.

I washed them off, I think. They got dirty again but I didn't say anything. Needless to say my mood has been exceptional lately because I know that spring is almost here. Look at those pictures, they just scream spring! Time change is in less than 2 weeks and I am looking forward to springing forward. This will be the first time I have ever wanted to spring forward. I blame it on the birds singing outside my window in the morning. And the sun, don't forget about the sun, who seems to be shining extra brightly lately. I have no doubt that the weather affects my mood.

Better weather, hopefully better pictures. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

.Erin Cassidy said...

I LOVE those first two pics! She looks so grown up...