Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vegas Weather

Two weeks ago the weather was amazing and we spent a lot of time outside at the park. One night we went out to eat and after, since it was really warm out, we went to the park. Park in the dark. We easily spent 45 minutes playing, running, hiding, all in the dark and Summer loved going to the park in the dark.

We went grocery shopping after dinner tonight and when we were driving home, in the dark, Summer suggested we go to the park, park in the dark. Unfortunately the weather today was crap, windy, cold, overcast, so we were not able to go to the park in the dark, but I know we will soon, this weekend the temperatures are going to reach into the 70s. I love living in Las Vegas because I love the early warm weather.

Here are some pictures from one of the parks near our house. We have 3 parks that I would consider in our area but this one has a fun bridge, and Summer really likes running across the bridge.


I love this town because there are so many parks. I can't wait to go to the park again in the dark, maybe I will try to get some night time dark park pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures Jes! Looks like she really does like that bridge. Thanks for sharing!

Urban Earthworm said...

That sounds like a blast! I love doing things like that I night. I love playing in the dark in general.