Sunday, July 31, 2011

24 Weeks

24 Weeks


Look how happy I look in that first picture! I can't even believe I took it because I had on no makeup, my hair was pulled back in my normal style (which is not really a style), I had on some of my oldest pants that really should be thrown away because they are wearing out. Yet look at that round belly, isn't it just darling? Ok maybe not that cute but do you see a stretch mark? Nope. Do you see a belly button popped out - well almost. I guess my biggest complaint this week, and yes I have many but we can just talk about my major one, is the comfort. I have come to realize that I hunch over a lot. This does not allow my stomach to have enough room, therefore causing me discomfort. I am trying to work on sitting up straight. It is even worse when I drink or eat a lot of food where I almost have no room to function. But there is a silver lining to this cloud, I only have -16 more weeks right?

In other news, Summer is amazing. She let me take my new favorite photo of her this past week.


Look at how stinking cute she is! The plan was to get a dirty photo so we took a bunch of brown eye shadow and rubbed it randomly around her face. Then I saw the hat and coat and thought .... ya! She was making the cutest faces trying to get a "dirty" look. I am going to get this printed - I am just not sure how yet, canvas or regular or AH decisions.

No comments: