Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2 Months

Yesterday Pepper had her "two month" birthday. Unfortunately I also had surgery so I didn't do as much with photos ... well not like we really celebrate. I have to take photos for her monthly picture frame and her baby book and I also have to record her eating habits, her weight/height, etc. It seems like she weighs around 11 pounds on our home scale. Summer weighed about 12 pounds at her 2 month. I still need to measure her length - don't worry I will as soon as she wakes up! Pepper also seems to be eating more than Summer, more often and more ounces, probably because she was starved for 6 weeks, or at least she thinks so. Anyway here is a photo to compare the two babies, can you tell who is who? I thought I had the same outfit but I don't darn it, well, I couldn't keep everything!

I don't think they look much alike ... at least I still have that rug! I like how their little legs are about the same. I have some really cute baby girls! Here is a picture of Pepper smiling earlier today, I guess she likes being two months old, and who can blame her?

No comments: