Sunday, January 22, 2012

Addicted

Hello, my name is Jessica and I have an addiction to taking photos of my children, mostly my youngest as my older daughter can tell me no.

I also have a small addiction to big colorful hair bows ... and wow her eyes sure are blue, I didn't really notice, I wonder if they are going to change and if so, when.


I snapped this, looked into the camera and said out loud WOW HOLY COW those thighs are chunky - and it looks a bit like elephant trunks. Is that nice to say about your daughter?

Then we did a swimming picture, or at least that's what I think of with the pink bottoms and head piece, a swimmer. On a rug, of course you can't really tell its a rug can you?

I call this "in the city" picture. She is wearing a onsie under the outfit so she appears to be a bit bigger than she really is. She looks tough huh.

Ah I just love that little face, she looks so girly when I put the silly head things on her, and better yet she lets me - for now anyway.

No comments: