Monday, January 23, 2012

One of my favorites

I like entering photos in the I Heart Faces weekly challenges. This week the theme is "by the book" and one of my favorite photos of Summer was taken when she was 18 months old while she was reading a book and looking really cute in her red leotard and tutu. We loved this photo so much we blew it up and hung it on the wall. I can't wait for Pepper to get bigger so we can try to recreate this photo.

If you can believe it, I took this photo at night in my upstairs bathroom using a white sheet for the background. The lighting was horrible and the sheet had a ton of wrinkles, but thanks to photo editing it turned out very cute. I also thought it was neat that the page she was reading was also red. Thanks I Heart Faces for the challenge this week!

3 comments:

Dana Yi said...

The red really pops. Very cute

Urban Earthworm said...

That photo is adorable! And I'm super imprssed that you took it in poor light in a bathroom! And that your 18 month old sat still for it!

Ruthie said...

Such a cute photo!!!!