Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pepper is 12+ weeks

Can you believe it has been 12 weeks since I had a little monster, err I mean baby girl? We are actually both sick right now, stuffy, congested, runny noses, it sucks. She is acting fine except around 4 am in the morning when she can't breath ;o( hopefully it doesn't last too much longer, I think we are already on day 3 or 4.

Things she is doing: starting to grab her toys from her hanging mat. Every time I lay her on it and check on her she has a toy or two in her little hand. She is also starting to sit up so much better. She is eating less often, yay, not every 2 hours now, sometimes 3! She is very alert and smiley, mostly in the mornings - she seems to be super happy when we wake up for some reason. She sleeps about 4-5 hours at night, waking to quickly down her bottle and right back to sleep. She doesn't even need a pacifier to fall asleep (yay). I was thinking she would be in her co-sleeper until she was 6 months, hopefully she doesn't outgrow it before then (lengthwise). I will get her measurements in a few days, on the 3th, when she will officially be 3 months. Until then, here are some pictures I took of her today.




What do you think of the black and white? I generally prefer color but I put her on a green blanket and it just didn't look right. Of course the purple sheet would have looked much better had it had a few less wrinkles! I am never satisfied but at least she is cute!

No comments: