Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pretty in Purple

Should babies be so easy? For the past two nights Pepper has slept 6+ hours, then I give her a bottle and she goes another 4, waking around 7 am. I guess the only complaint I have is that I have to sleep right next to her, which I really love, but I don't want to make it a habit. Plus I am getting a lot of sleep myself, we usually lay down around 8, and since we are only waking up once, well I might be getting 9-10 hours a night. I do love my sleep I guess :o)

During the day my baby is just as easy, eating and smiling and almost laughing and napping. She really loves her swing, she loves watching herself in the mirror or watch the spinning colorful alligators spin around. She is just such a happy easy going baby, it almost scares me. My only concern is her weight, she can drink 6 oz and be hungry 2 hours later. Hopefully this evens out soon. We see the doctor on Monday so I will check.

This past week we had a fun purple photo shoot and here are the photos:





No comments: