Monday, September 17, 2012

Cute Little Chin

These pictures were taken on the last day she had stitches in her cute little chin.  Kris took the stitches out that night, it was easy to snip them out with no crying.  We have been using a lot of creams to help with scarring, if those creams really do help.  If not it can't hurt.  
  

She is just so sweet, such a good kid, man I got lucky.


Tonight we had a fun little Dallas Cowboys photo shoot.  Pepper was in a decent mood and I found this old costume in the Halloween bin, it mostly fit, ok not really but good enough for pictures because you can't even see the clothespin in the back.






In other non kid related news ... I have been busy making hair bows.  If you haven't checked out my facebook page you should!  I also have a pampered chef party next week, if you want to come just let me know :o)  Today I did a freezer meal party (Wildtree) with my friends, the verdict is still out but so far I like what I smelled.  I have been really bitchy lately, PMS I guess, should be gone soon.  Homeschooling is going, ok, I don't know, it seems too easy, today we were suppose to learn how to write the letter M.  Really, we can already read!  We will see, at least it is easy and doesn't take long.  Kris was sick but seems better now, just a 24 hour bug.  Cliff (Papa) seems to have it too.  I won't get it because moms just don't get sick.  Luckily.  And that's all I got I guess, until next time!

No comments: