Sunday, September 2, 2012

Nutter Butters

Last night I had nutter butters right before I went to sleep at 9:15.  I was so tired after swimming and being in the sun.  Anyway maybe that is why around 10:45 I woke up abruptly and crazily, throwing the covers off the bed and about dashing across the room.  I was trying to catch Pepper before she fell, fell off of what I couldn't quite remember but apparently I was dreaming and it became very physical.  I do remember dreaming about hair bows .... but my timing couldn't have been any better either because at that exact moment that I thrashed the bed Kris was walking (in the dark) quietly into the room to come to bed.  He heard me attacking the bed and didn't know what the heck was going on - he can't see as well in the dark as I can :o) He thought maybe the cat was attacking something or going crazy.  He turned on the bathroom light while I was half asleep getting out of the bed and I informed him that I was just catching Pepper before she fell.  Pepper was in her crib upstairs sleeping soundly.  At least I think so - I never even checked on her, didn't even bother to look at the baby monitor or anything, I just got up, went pee, and went right back to bed!

I still find it quite funny today :o)

No comments: