Sunday, September 9, 2012

More Randomness

I just bought a new Pampered Chef stone cookie sheet.  It is big.  It is heavy.  It is fragile.  It was also expensive.  We used it for the first time last night, I over baked the cookies a tiny bit but only because we didn't set the timer.  It seemed to bake the cookies completely on both sides the same.  I can't wash this with soap, I have to just use hot water and scrape food off.  How weird is that?  Ok maybe just weird to me.  So far I do like it.

Summer's chin started itching today.  I told her itching was good, that means she is healing.  She didn't like itching :o(

Today is grandparent's day and I didn't do anything.  Not sure why I can't get a bit more organized when it comes to things like that.

When Summer hurt herself the other day the hardest part was not being able to comfort her like I wanted.  Why? Because I had to hold Pepper.  That is one of the hard parts to having two kids - at least to me.  Pepper is still so needy and I just can't baby Summer like I want.  Of course she is 5 and doesn't need to be babied, but I would still baby her.  Summer is also getting jealous lately ;o( when she sees me cuddling Pepper she wants cuddles, or when I am playing pat-a-cake with Pepper she wants me to play with her.  I am sure it is completely normal but I don't like it.  Summer will also ask me if I love her as much as I love Pepper.  I am working on it.

The other day I was playing words with friends in the loft while Pepper was playing and Summer and her friend were leaving to go play outside and her little friend said to me to get my finger out of my nose.  HAHAHAHAHAHA

We had to take Summer's car seat out and use her booster seat so we could fit 5 in the car (Papa had a car issue and we had to take him to pick it up).  I considered keeping the booster seat but Summer can barely buckle it, and when she was tired I thought how odd it would be to sleep in a booster seat, plus it isn't as safe so we will be putting the 5 point harness car seat back in the car.

We actually considered for a second buying a new car, but I realized how much I like not having a car payment, and nothing is wrong with my car so why?  Which reminds me I need to get my car smogged and get my tags renewed before the end of the month ...

I use ... 's a lot.  Maybe too much ...

I discovered a new tickle spot on Pepper last night, I was holding her up and the spot where my thumbs met her arms, maybe her peck area? I squeezed her there and she about flipped out of my arms.  She was laughing and squirming like crazy.  I wonder when that happened!

I have really cool friends that let me take fun photos of them.  It helps me enjoy photography.  I wonder if I will ever do more with it.  When I read up on it I realize I have SO much more to learn, and most of it cost $.  I wish I had a studio with lights, just so I could take pictures of my girls and friends, and their friends.  I also hate charging people money.  I started my bow business so I could do something with all of the bows I am making and I find it hard to charge people.  I don't want to lose money and I need to cover the cost of the supplies but man if I could I would just give them all away.  And if I had more time I would take pictures for people all the time for free, I mean I would do that for my friends anyway because I can bring my kids, but I would do it for everyone, but time is precious and I never have enough.  Maybe one day, maybe not.


No comments: