Saturday, September 1, 2012

Underwater

We finished our first week of school.  We ended August.  We official end the "summer" on monday thanks to Labor Day.  Hopefully we end the 100+ temperatures we have enjoyed the last few months.  I love the summer and I love the heat but when it starts cooling down I am always ready.  I am ready.  I can already feel the changes in the air.  The mornings come later and the evenings come earlier.  It is finally cool enough outside in the evenings to go out and do something.  It is the end of the beginning of something new.

Today we went swimming, probably for the last time, over our friend's house, (the Springston's, you know, the ones we always go over) and a few other friends showed up and we swam, and had a BBQ, and hung out.  Charlene has a really fancy camera that can go underwater so I tried to get a few underwater pictures.  It is not as easy as you might think!  It might have been easier had I had goggles but I winged it and managed to get a few pictures that are post worthy.  









and look, Pepper was with us!  We tried an underwater picture with her too but it didn't work :o)  She still had a lot of fun swimming, in fact I think we were all in the pool for about an hour!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I and Joe must be 2 of the "other" friends that showed up. LOL! Looks like lots of fun you guys were having in the pool. Great pics! We had a great time with everyone, too. Great food, great desserts.
Yvonne