Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hay Hat

I, on occasion, have done a few crazy things in my short 36 years of life.  In fact just yesterday I decided to pull into a feed store/gas station and buy a big thing of hay.  It is pretty big, and pretty messy.  And heavy.  It fit in my car once I laid the seat down.  My husband was freaking out when he saw it, and not because it was expensive because it only cost me $10, but because all of the hay was stuck in my car fabric.  I got most if not all of it out :o)  I find it funny when I still do things that shock my husband after all these years.  Anyway ... this hay bale will be used for a photo prop of course.  I set it in the back yard.  Earlier today Summer found this hat.  Do you see where I am going? No I didn't think so.  Well I took some photos of Summer sitting in a green chair in front of the hay wearing the matching-ish hat.  The light was so cool reflecting off the side of my house.  It made for some neat photos I think.  My girl is so pretty :o)




No comments: