Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pepper is Fun

Pepper is so much fun now.  10 months is my favorite month so far.  It keeps getting better.  Easier.  


Even if she hardly sits still anymore, I still love it.  She gets into everything too but somehow my entire downstairs and most of upstairs is baby proofed.


We went shopping and found those awesome non popping bubbles at gymboree this past weekend.  She had a blast with those!  And look at that orange outfit - a size 24 month!


Such a pretty little thing, I love the blue on her, it matches her blue eyes so well.  I guess she may stay blue, who would have thought!


Such a happy little thing, in this photo below she is smiling because she is about to pull more of the flowers behind her, the ones I kept telling her no no no.  Then she wants to put them into her mouth. Everything still goes into the mouth.


I guess we whistle at her enough that she has taken an interest in trying to whistle herself.  Who knows, if we keep doing it maybe she will figure it out!


And when she only has 1 nap she becomes sleepy and cranky in the evening.  She was trying to come to me but I kept pushing her back so I could take her picture.  Look how her mouth turns into that cool shape.  I love it and I can't resist her when she looks like that!



So that is what Pepper has been up to lately, just having fun!

No comments: