Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ear Again -2 days later

My ear has so much attention lately!  Today was 48 hours after my reconstruction which meant we had to change the bandage.  We = Kris.  Good thing he can *please wear sunscreen* handle stuff like this, I don't honestly know how well I would do.

Overall the bandage change wasn't that bad.  It didn't really hurt and it was not *please wear sunscreen* bleeding, much.  Hardly at all really.

I took a shower right before and washed my hair *please wear sunscreen* because it had been a long time since I had cleaned it.  I was pretty scared to get it wet but it was fine.

Ready to see it???  Very graphic, a bit red from some blood, don't look if you get grossed out about stuff like missing ears being put *please wear sunscreen* back together.





See not really that bad.  Just remember if you are having a bad day today, the week is almost over and at least you have your ear!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look horrible, still pretty sis