Monday, November 4, 2013

Pepper is Two!

To celebrate Pepper's 2nd Birthday I decided to have a Minnie Mouse party, sorta, I didn't bother with any decorations, and by any I mean nothing, not even plates, all I did was get her a cute Minnie Mouse costume and made her cake look like Minnie Mouse.

We invited a lot of people over the house to help her celebrate on Saturday afternoon (the day before her actual birthday) at 4:00 pm (right after her nap).  There ended up being 44 people total in our house!  We played for an hour and discovered Pepper had a low grade (100.6) fever.  We gave her Motrin (that I found out the next day had expired by 6 months) she started to feel better just in time for Pizza from Papa Johns, 10 large, about 3-4 large too many, at least there was plenty!

Then we did cake, opened gifts and that was 3 hours gone.  I wish Pepper had felt better but I hope no one else ends up getting sick!

On Sunday (her actual birthday) she was doing so much worse, I decided around 3 PM to take her into the ER because I knew she had croup, I knew it would only get worse at night, and I knew they would do a steroid treatment to help her lungs breathe, and that is exactly what they did and I was right.

Today (Monday) she is still sick but on the mend, hopefully a few more days and she is back to her spunky self.

*I forgot to mention, after Pepper successfully blew out her candle (the number 2) I guess it was set in front of her and she took two nice bites out of it - yikes lol*










No comments: