Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What about me?

Since having Summer this blog has turned to being all about her, no mention of me and my well beings and I am proud to say that almost 6 months later (on Sunday) I am doing super terrific! I have lost all of the baby weight and an additional 2 pounds, I have firmed up more than I thought I would considering I have not worked out or have any desire to work out. I plan on eating healthy now that Summer will be starting solids, when I make her fresh veggies I will eat some myself, and I love vegetables! And what about Kris - he is doing great too, he is fully retired and stays home full time with Summer, and he really loves it and her. We talk about having another baby and we are both unsure if we should. We are older (31 and 37) and we want to enjoy Summer, plus I had a hard time getting pregnant and then once it stuck I was SO sick and ended up having a weird delivery, and since Summer is such a great baby, there is no way we will get that lucky again, but who knows what will happen in the future, we never knew we would even have a baby and love it so much.

1 comment:

marty :)) said...

I am glad Kris is enjoying being a stay at home daddy! Rewards are great!!
Almost all babies fall off the bed a time or two. Nick flipped himself off a kitchen table once at about 6mos...right if front of me and my mom...sitting in a baby seat, pushing the table with his feet he flipped right off the table and lo and behold landed right side up on the floor...Mom and I just stood there aghast and Nick sat there laughing...not funny then...but has been since.