Thursday, June 4, 2009

99

Summer was hot this morning when I got her out of bed, I suspected a fever and I also suspect that Chuck E Cheese was to blame! This is the 4th trip to Chuck E Cheese and the 3rd time she will have gotten sick afterward. I am hoping since it came on so quickly that it is the 24 hour bug and goes away fast because we have plans this weekend, major plans, we are going to Disneyland and will be visiting cafemom friends, lots of them, so she better be better soon! Figures she would get sick. Luckily I am not even worried about the fever, I am not suspecting the bird or pig flu, I am not anticipating anything serious, I am just thinking she has the little kid cold that all little kids get and need to get so they build up their little immunities and grow up to be a strong healthy person. I have come a long way! Right now she is at home with daddy, last I checked her appetite was fine, she had energy and did not have a fever. I hope she remains healthy by the time I get home, I was thinking about a long overdue photo shoot, grandma bought her a cute little pink OU outfit and I was going to try to capture some photos with a basketball on a basketball court - that is if OU is a basketball team, which I think it is, it is isn't it? I better make sure but I think so.

No comments: