Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summerisms

We use icky for anything she should not touch, icky bugs, icky toilet, icky dog butt lol it is all icky. Don't touch that it is ICKY. We clean up doggy poop in the back yard almost every day and ask her to help us find the "icky poopy"

We were watching Sesame Street last night and somehow Summer recognized Marco - the boy that one lady adopted. He isn't on the show much at all and Kris and I were like WTH - I didn't even remember his name, I thought it was Marcus.

If Summer is doing something she shouldn't, like standing on a table or running, I tell her, are you suppose to "stand on a table" or "run" Mr. Noodle to imply she is being silly and knows better than do that. Then I say, "where are you suppose to stand" etc. I think it works pretty good.

She has also been putting her finger up her nose more lately /sigh so I have been trying the "is that where your finger goes Mr. Noodle" lol I hope it works.

Summer learned how to say "octagon" from Sesame Street and loves that word. It sounds SO funny when she says it.

From the other room Summer can spot the bag of suckers on top of the fridge. I keep moving them back so she can't see them. She spots the bag, "candy, mommy candy, (grabs hand, pulls me to the fridge, points) "candy mommy"

When I am cooking dinner and she is under foot I will tell her it is "almost ready" and "10 more minutes" to which she will repeat "almost ready, 10 more minutes"

Summer will grab two pieces of paper and say "two dollars, two dollars" - I have no clue where she got that one from.

Sometimes I will ask Summer for a kiss and she will tell me to "kiss daddy" instead. She likes to see us kiss but if we hug she has to get in between us.

I always tell Summer, "mommy loves you" and then I will ask her "who loves you?" to which she will reply Papa or Daddy - stinker

No comments: