Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Things They Say/Do

The best part about my job and having to be away from Summer is chat, I love IM, at anytime I can send Kris a message and ask him how everyone is doing.

Kris just sent me this in an IM (instant message for those of you who are computer illiterate):

she just ran up and said daddy, I got a booger in it while poking at her nose

I have never actually seen her get anything out of her nose but she has had her finger in there lately, I don't think she is that skilled yet to get anything out but we will begin teaching her the basics of nose blowing and tissue later :o)

he also said this:

earlier lexi snapped at her got her arm a little and she almost cried ...then she told us to get lexi some food lol, maybe she thought lexi was hungry

Apparently she was sitting on the couch next to Lexi our dog and flipped a book and hit her, Lexi is very stupid and annoying dog but I don't think she really bit her hard, she just snaps and pinches.

I love this age!

No comments: