Monday, June 22, 2009

Photo Shoot

I went to a new park on Saturday to take some pictures of a friend and her four month old baby. I was impressed with how well the photos looked because I took them all in manual! I really feel like I am getting the hang of the camera settings. This picture of Summer is cute because we were playing peak-a-boo around the tree. I had to quickly snap the picture before she ducked back and hid. It was a nice overcast day, which is always better for good pictures. Like I mentioned, the park was new and nice except most of it, including the play area, was closed for renovation. There was a rose garden but it was locked. It had a small lake so we walked around and enjoyed the smells and green trees. It was a windy day, which is unusual in Vegas. I also met Jessica & Chloe, JC & Betty Mae at the park but didn't get to spend much time with them, too busy taking photos I guess. Does everyone else look at stairs as a photo opportunity? I love the way Summer will do what I ask, like sit on the stairs, play with a leaf so I can take a horrible photo of you. It isn't really horrible but very blah, but at least my little love child is happy to sit there and play with the leaf.
We went to the Grand Canyon on Sunday, I haven't had time to look through all those photos yet, I hope we got some good ones, I will probably look through them tonight and post again tomorrow.

No comments: