Sunday, July 17, 2011

22 Weeks

I am more than half way yet it still feels like I have forever to go. I have gained 13 pounds so far, and since I only want to gain 26 I am halfway there. I only gained 26 pounds with Summer so hopefully I only gain 26 with this little girl. I am having a "better" day today, not really feeling sick, so it will probably be back the next day or the day after. I still haven't gone and got any tums, but the heartburn usually only bothers me in the middle of the night, which seems odd, but I have been able to fall right back to sleep. I have heard that eating an apple will help and I really should try that first huh.

Here are some pictures of my 22 week belly.

Here is a comparison with Summer.

I don't think I look a lot different, maybe longer if that is possible. I have had a few people tell me that I am hiding my belly when I tell them I am pregnant - really, is it even possible for me to hide this big thing? I guess I carry my belly well :o)

I first started blogging when I was 26 weeks pregnant with Summer - I am almost there, can't wait to start comparing my blogs from that pregnancy to this one.

One last thing, names. I think I have one! I haven't told anyone except Kris and Summer, Summer likes it but she is so easy going, Kris - I think it will grow on him. Of course this might not be the name but for now I like knowing I have a possible option. Here are a few names I have liked so far:

Pepper
Savannah
Blossom
Harper
Honey
Kori
Pippi

I want a unique name but not so strange. I don't know why it is so hard this time but it sure is. I guess I still have 18 weeks to pick something out, so I am trying not to stress.

1 comment:

Tiroskassie said...

Dude! I haven't read your blog in a while (I haven't posted on mine either, so I hadn't had the chance, so I hadn't heard! Grats on the soon to be new addition!