Monday, July 11, 2011

Majorly Behind!

So much has happened in such a short time, so let me try to catch up! First, we have had a lot of thunderstorms and a ton of rain. It has been nice, all but the high humidity, and by high I mean like 30%, which isn't high for some people but for Vegas it is crazy and almost unbearable! Here is a short video showing an afternoon pouring from this past weekend, it came out of nowhere, lasted a good 15 minutes, and was gone. Next we bought a new pool, a big pool, the kind you inflate the ring and it fills up. It is like 4 feet deep (almost) and 14 feet across (I think, bad with measurements), so Summer has been enjoying some afternoon dips.

Summer also had rehearsals all last week for her own TV Show, she is going to be on a dance show on a local Spanish channel with her dance class. She had 5 days to practice with 5 other girls and she ended up doing amazing. Remember she is only 3, well for a few more days. Here is that video.

The same day we had a wedding to attend, Summer was a flower girl and let me just tell you, she did amazing! She didn't practice but we did watch youtube videos so she knew what she was suppose to do and boy did she ever do it! Of course I took a video of that too!

Now we are caught up to today, two days before my little baby girl turns 4. Today her big girl bed arrived. I think I am going to cry later when I am alone .... anyway here are some photos of her big girl room and bed.




Tomorrow we clean and go shopping because on Wednesday she has a princess tea party. So much yet to do, yet I am still sitting here, so I better go, more later!

No comments: