Saturday, July 16, 2011

Imagine

Imagine floating in a bubble of water - not being able to see anything but darkness, not having to breathe air, not hearing anything but muffled sounds. I can't imagine it, but I guess if I was in that situation I would have nothing else to do but move around too. It just seems to unreal to me to think that we all started out as nothing more than sperm and egg, tiny little microscopic pieces that came together and successful created a life, and now look at us, or at least me, 130 pounds of flesh and bones and I am doing it again. Well maybe a little more than 130 pounds right now.

I took this picture this morning for my macro what is it contest and this is how I feel right now.

I have no energy, I want to go lay down but I am not sleepy. I have no desire to do anything, no drive, no push. I feel a little sick but not enough to do anything about. I feel drained and thirsty but I can only go pee so much because it takes energy to walk to the bathroom. I know it is going to be worth it but right now it is hard getting through the days most days. I am normally a person who is always on the go. There are things I need to do, like go buy tums, but I just put it off as long as I can.

I also need to take some good photos of Summer, now that she is 4 I need to get out the big lights and white paper and really showcase her face. If only I felt like it ...

But don't pity me, it could be much worse and for as much as I complain I am actually doing fine, my spirits are still up, I have so much to look forward to, I love life and know things will change because they always do.

No comments: