Friday, February 3, 2012

3 Months Old (or Young)

3 months ago I gave birth to a little 7 pound, 2 ounce baby girl. Today this same little girl is 14 1/2 pounds. WOW! Not so little anymore. Summer was only 13 pounds at 3 months. Pepper is also 24 inches long, which is the same as Summer at 3 months. Yay for baby books and being able to compare! Here she is today, my chunky little baby girl.

She is a happy baby, she drinks 4-5 oz every 2-3 hours. She sleeps in 4 hour increments, she takes about 4 mini naps each day. She loves laying around on her play mat, she grabs at her swinging toys. She hasn't laughed yet, sorta, she gets the first sound out, the ha, just not the ha haha ha yet. She is super happy first thing in the morning, unless of course she is hungry, and if you don't hurry with that bottle you better watch out because she will cry so loud and have little tears. She really enjoys taking a bath, she doesn't mind changing clothes, she is really good about letting me use the booger sucker on her too - speaking of booger suckers she has been sick for the past week, no fever thankfully, just an annoying head cold, stuffy, congested, and now it sounds raspy at night when she is breathing. I can't wait to be done with it! Overall
she is a total keeper!~

1 Month ago I had surgery to remove a clogged milk duct in my breast. Today it is healing very nicely see! It will scar but it won't be as bad as I thought. I am just glad to be done with it all.

Overall I have no complaints!

No comments: