Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wii Workout

Last night was a fun night - we played family style wii Resort! Kris, Papa and I mastered our Frisbee and bowling skills. I actually won bowling too if you can believe it and I managed to complete the Frisbee game so I am getting better. Summer sat on the floor and colored, then she played with her Polly pockets, and she had fun with her puzzles. Once it started getting dark we moved upstairs and played with the lights off, it was glow stick time! Papa has this neat light thing and we started playing with that and Summer discovered her new best friend - her shadow. She was in love with her shadow, everything she did her shadow would do. She would jump and so would her shadow, she would put her hands on her head and so would her shadow. She sat and her shadow sat too, she grabbed a baby and so did her shadow. I bet we spent a good 20 minutes playing in the dark with the shadow. She seemed to know the shadow was her, when we asked her she said it was Summer, but I bet it was very confusing and interesting.

This morning I went into work late because Daddy had a doctor appointment and we went up to play in the room. The first thing Summer headed for was the People. She loves taking the people to different parts of her room, setting them up, knocking them down, counting them. Yesterday Kris called to tell me that Summer is successfully counting her people up to 14. They took 2 away and she actually counted 12 and was correct.
I am still waiting for my lenses to arrive, I guess it has only really been 1 day but I do still have other cameras, like my iPhone so I took a few pictures in her room this morning.






I put her hair in 4 braids before I left, it sounded like a good idea but wasn't the nicest looking hair style, at least her hair will be out of her face and when I take out those braids it should make some nice cute little waves. The pictures are not very clear but what do you expect with a phone! I can't wait until my new lenses arrive!

No comments: