Friday, August 14, 2009

Woe Me

Still stuck with the same cheap camera, waiting for my new lenses to arrive, yet I am smiling because at least I still have a camera right? The lenses should arrive by the middle of next week, I hope because we are going to the beach next weekend and if I don't have my good lens I may just die.


Summer doesn't seem to notice the missing large camera, she has still seen a camera in her face most days, and she still doesn't really care nor does she ever look at the camera when I ask her too. This shot was of her looking at me because I told her I had a book in my eye and her trying to figure out what I was talking about because there was clearly no book in my eye.


I wonder why we love color so much for our kids but as adults our house becomes very dull, well dull compared to all the color in Summer's room - look at those vivid colors.


So back to reading she went, or back to taking out each book, one at a time, and handing them to me so I could stack them up and wait until she finished taking them all out of her shelf so I could then put them all back in. We play this game a lot. OH and will you check out those piggies, we painted our piggies before we went up to her room, a nice bright pink color. They make her feet look so girly, which is a nice change from her large wide caveman feet as think of them. She really liked the bright pink and showed them to daddy right away. She was so proud to have pink piggies like her mommy, right now our piggy color matches.


After the book were all taken out of their home and placed in large piles on the floor her interest switched to her People and the books were forgotten, which gave me a chance to put them all back up on the shelf, in no particular order, nor were they all turned right side up. They won't stay there long, they belong in the hands of a little child and then on the floor anyway.

No comments: