Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Duck Park

Many blog posts are about the duck park because we are there quite a bit. The park is close to our house, well a few miles, and has a ton of birds from geese, ducks, pigeons, to some other weird looking birds. Plus the park has bees and turtles, and of course all the play equipment. Last week Papa and I took Summer to the park and I brought along the camera. I didn't expect much because I have been to this park with my camera many times, but it turns out I got a lot of great pictures.

I got a picture of a bee:


A picture of a turtle:



And a few pictures of the birds of course:


The birds were amazing, and apparently hungry, at least for bird seed. Summer had a blast and so did papa, the birds were so brave they were eating the seeds out of his hand.



It was actually really neat to watch, those birds are not normal!

And here is my favorite picture of the birds and Summer, it reminds me of that other famous bird photo, surely you know the one I am talking about.


Tomorrow is suppose to be nice out, maybe we will go to the park again.

No comments: