Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Monday in November

Today is the last day of November, and it happens to be Monday. Every few Monday's I like to confess to some of the oopsies and not me's that make life more true and interesting. For example I couldn't resists having Summer wear this hat, even against her will, just because she looked so darn cute. It really wasn't cold enough to warrant a hat, as you can clearly tell from the lack of a jacket, but that hat is precious, just look at it. It makes me want to go out and buy all of the cute hats I can possible find because I know cute hats make great photos, but I also know the the length of time for wearing such hats and I hate to admit but Summer just doesn't really like to wear hats. I need to work on that ...




Maybe I should take different pictures each day with her wearing a different hat. 365 days of a cute girl wearing different hats. That is a fun idea, I should start it January 1st - oooh I better work on finding a lot of hats, feel free to send me any old cute hats you may have laying around.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I'm not sure if you are joking about doing that but I think it would be a fantastic idea. You could put together the cutest book after having 365 days of a cute girl wearing a hat. :) I also bet that would get her over her hat issues.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Awwww, your daughter looks precious in that hat and gloves! I especially love the first shot-- it is photography genius!

~Elizabeth
http://confessiosnfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com