Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fire Station Tour

Last week I took Summer to a local fire station. It was not the ideal time to go because she normally naps at 1:30 but that was the only time they had, needless to say she fell asleep in the car on the way and wasn't in the best mood upon being woken up, but she still did good and she made it through the tour with only telling me she wanted to go bye bye about 15 times. I kept telling her soon :o)

Casey and Ana met us there, the fireman who was our tour guide was really sweet and did a great job showing us around. He even put on all his fireman gear, which was actually kinda scary looking if you want to know the truth, especially to a 2 year old.


Summer was nice enough to stand on and around the fire truck so I could feed my addiction, I mean so I could take a few pictures.



We were there over an hour and Summer was awake the whole way home, yet she was tired. She fell asleep soon after we got home and slept late but I think her and Ana had fun even if it was a little weird for them. They really liked the hats, pencils, erasers, rulers, bracelet and other trinkets they got.

No comments: