Friday, November 20, 2009

Silly me

Earlier in the week Summer and I were in the living room watching TV while Kris was outside cooking burgers on the grill. I called out to him, "Whatcha doing babe?" Summer looked at me all confused and said to me, "you just called him Babe. His name is Kris" ...



I was playing with Summer a few minutes ago and was taken back by how well she speaks. Her sentences are long and detailed, she has no problem getting her point out - here are a few things she is saying to me right now.

"I have books, you can read that book, are you ready?"
"I miss one page" (she skipped a page and went back)
"all done" (with that book)
"what you doing?" (to me while I am on the computer)
"were gonna put this right there" (as she sets a book aside)
"we can get it later" (to the book)
"hey this one upside down" (about one of the books)
"type it like that on your computer" (telling me to type stuff from the book in my computer haha)

I love how well she speaks now, she is such a cutie.

No comments: