Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I love her (fill in the blank)

Summer still amazes me every single time I look at her. I wonder if I will ever stop the amazement, how can this beautiful awesome little girl be my baby? How did she get those lush eyelashes and full pouty lips? Where did she get that amazing eye color? How is it possible to grow such a beautiful thing inside you? I love every single thing about her.

Starting at the bottom, I love her feet, which are big and cavemanish, and her little toes, or piggies, yep every single one. I love her little fat knees and thighs, and her butt is so squishable. I love her little belly and her belly button, and her beauty mole. I love her little arms, and hands, and fingers, and fingernails. I love her neck, and her head, her face, her eyes, her nose, her mouth, her ears. I can't think of a single thing I don't love.

Most of the time I look at my daughter in awe, I feel lucky that she is mine yet sad that she has grown so fast. I love the way she looks at me and tells me she loves me this much as she stretches out her arms, or this bitty as she holds her thumb and fingers together. I love to watch her hug her daddy and tell him she loves him.


I love how photogenic she is, I love that she lets me take photos, I love that she smiles, and poses, and laughs.

I guess I just love every single thing about her.

No comments: